Wednesday, August 06, 2008

BlogRush....I'm I the only one who doesn't "get it"?

If you read this blog on what would be considered a normal basis....wow. Because I'm not sure I ever have anything real to say. I do however use it as a forum to openly complain and while it makes me feel better, I doubt I'm making a difference out there.

On to the subject. BlogRush. I have been signed up for over 6 months. I have not seen any benefit from this service. Maybe it's because I'm not categorized properly. Maybe it's because, like stated above, I bring nothing to the table. I did however change my category today and I'm interested in seeing if this makes a difference.

If you use BlogRush and you think it works, leave a comment. I would be interested in your take on this service.

1 comment:

Jim said...

BlogRush works for me I have one post with over 650 readers and still climbing. But most posts are no readers or less than 10 so it seems to be very hit or miss but once a post catches on it continues to grab readers.