Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Can this really be happening to me?

Today in the mail, I received a totally customized form letter for the Cambridge Who's Who. That's right CAM F'n BRIDGE!!!!! So check this out....

"It is my pleasure to inform you that you are being considered for inclusion into the 2007/2008 Cambridge Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals "Honors Edition" of the Registry."

So if I go on line and fill out the form, they will consider letting me get published in the book if I spend $189.00.

It was signed, M. Foster Editor and Chief. Nice, no first name just M. That could stand for MadeUp Foster for all I know. Anyway, I think I'm going to pass on this "honor". Keep my $189.00 and buy lottery tickets with that month. It's probably a better investment in the long run.

Please if you have ever gotten a job offer or something really cool from doing this I would love to hear about it.

No comments: