Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mark Cuban. Hate him. Love him. Think he's some jackass with a bizzilian dollars and a basketball team. That may all be true.

I think he's a very smart guy and I've learned a lot about how to think like an entrepreneur from reading his blog.

The latest entry is his prediction on the fall of YouTube and unfortunately, I think he's hit the nail on the head. I'm not afraid to say it. I LOVE YOUTUBE. I have spent hours at home, on my own time just searching for videos out there. Some have been very funny and some are just stupid. But I like to think that searching on YouTube is like panning for gold. The content you find that is funny and fresh makes all those wasted hours worth it. Then you share it with your friends and they think "Hey that's funny I wonder how he found that?". Or they think, "I wonder how much time he pisses away looking for this stuff". Either way, I've had fun and will continue while it lasts.

Mr Cuban's latest entry on YouTube: The Coming Dramatic Decline of Youtube.

No comments: