Monday, July 10, 2006

Why I think Vonage is legit....

I read this blog entry at CIO magazine Vonage Hit With Patent Suit Filed by Klausner . Now I will tell you what this tells me. What you are seeing are the Verizon's of the world taking a bite out of Vonage or what's left of it. Will Vonage survive? This is starting to feel like Napster because once the competition see's weakness, they all start coming out of the wood work and take there swings.

I don't know. I'm a customer and use Vonage as my second phone line for work. I like it and think it's a great service. I have a couple of people that I know who use it as the primary phone line for their home. They are happy with the service and very happy with the price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.