Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Random Thoughts

First I would like to say that Paul Graham has one of the best sites going. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that Paul's essays have felt like a college course for me. If you need to read something non-work related and really want to learn, check his site out and send some love by getting a copy of his book Hackers & Painters.

Second, I would recommend Mark Cubin's blog, Blog Maverick. It never hurts to read about what's bouncing around the head of a millionare.

In closing, I know everyone including myself seems to be worked up over Terry Schiavo's life. I understand it and I can't believe that we are letting her starve to death. But also keep something in mind. This is a bigger issue than one life. If the Federal government is allow to over turn a state ruling without due process, we open a whole can of worms over states rights. If you read your history, that is really what the Civil War was all about.

No comments: