Thursday, December 16, 2004

Only 8 days left until Christmas

As the time for shopping slips away I just wanted to remind everyone that there are only 8 shopping days left until Christmas. This year like every year since 1998 I have done the majority of my shopping online. I only venture out for the small "Stocking Stuffer" type items. I find that my Christmas spirit says intact much longer if it's just myself and my computer shopping for gifts.

My wife, Morgan and I decided to venture out to Wal-Mart last night. We went there to "stock-up" items to get use past the New Year. This trip is similar to the "It's going to snow" scrabble every time we almost have a winter storm.

Lot's of toilet paper and apple juice are purchased. I wonder how much apple juice we have purchased in the past year. I imagine the number is shocking.

Don't forget, it's not to early to get those New Year's resolutions in order. It will be a little sad this year since Dick Clark won't be in Times Square.

No comments: